- Take out the materials in the bag
- Grab scissors and scotch tape
- Follow the instructions
- Fly! You can do this in your back yard or in the street.
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure to use enough glue to make it air tight
- To fly the kite - just hold it in your hand, while someone else is holding the string. 'Feel it catching wind' and let it go. It will fly! you don't need to run. Here are more Tips & Tricks
- Take some scotch tape with you - if the kits drags on the grounds and rips - it's a very easy fix. Just tape it and it's good to go!
how to fly your kite
Some more tips & tricks