Make emoji's and send them as new year wishes
Before Rosh Hashanah, we reach out to friends and family to report on the past year, reconcile past wrongs, and renew commitments to one another.
MAKE EMOJIS AND SEND THEM AS THE TRADITIONAL NEW YEAR WISHES
In the box (makes 5 or more greetings)
- fuse beads
- clear fuse board
- ironing paper
- fuse bead patterns - ranging from Rosh Hashanah symbols to classic emojis
- 5 greeting templates
You also need
- An iron (with an adult attached)
- A pen (anything you can use to fill in your greeting).
- Make your emojis
- Choose an emoji design.
- Place the clear fuse board on top of the design and place the beads based on the design (you can use any color your want.
- Place the two hearts together and start sewing from the middle out
- Iron your emojis - ask an adult to help!
- Place the design straight surface
- Put the ironing paper on top of the beads
- Place a hot iron over the paper for about 15 seconds in circular motions.
- Let it cool down before you remove it.
- Fill in your greetings
- Select a greetings template and place it on a table.
- Fill in the names with a pen.
- Fill in the rest of the contents using the emojis you created.
- Take a square picture of your greeting.
- Send it to your recipient via text message or any other digital means.